Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

24 Hours of freerolls?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

24 Hours of freerolls? Empty
PostSubject: 24 Hours of freerolls?   24 Hours of freerolls? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 am

I have just recieved word via email from Holdempokerchat about an insomniacs wet dream for poker. Check this out.............

Dear theOMEGAN,

The next installment of the 24 Hour Poker Marathon is just 2 weeks away and the excitement is already building within the community. We expect the total prize pool to be over $10,000 once all is said and done. If you haven't already done so, come by the forum and make sure you update your usernames and get a copy of the schedule. Let me not forget to mention that there are already 3 Full Tilt Poker pros singed up for one of our games?

All the games are already posted on the Poker League page.

For more information on the Marathon and the schedule wish the 24 Hour Poker Marathon page.

We'll send you out another reminder a few days before the action begins.
And remember in case of a server crash visit www.mucknuts.com for the passwords.

Please DO NOT hit refresh every few seconds, you will have plenty of time to get the password.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think it's over after the Marathon? Think again, we'll be running special 12 days of Christmas games with cool prizes each day like chipsets, Ipods, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email.

Good luck at the tables and have fun!

I think this might be something to look into if you like FullTilt
Back to top Go down

24 Hours of freerolls?
Page 1 of 1