Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Best regular freerolls..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Best regular freerolls.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best regular freerolls..   Best regular freerolls.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 am

I use the same guidelines as Rounders Radio

A.) Links to the site downloads must be from this site

B.) I don't list known crooked sites - for example RossoPoker, sites that have language indicating you can't cash out easily or they can close your acct / take your funds without reason (thats the reason you don't see some poker sites listed here at all)

Thanks for the question.

Click the GAMES page to see a list of site affiliates freerolls on the freeroll schedule listing. It is a real-time listing of all freerolls!

ps. Sometimes the time to list a site is protracted because we send sites questions to determine their veracity and legitimacy and they frequently do not respond immediately
Back to top Go down
CryingAmy
Visitor
Visitor
CryingAmy

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars/ Winning $900 in a points buyin on Titan!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Best regular freerolls.. Empty
PostSubject: Best regular freerolls..   Best regular freerolls.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Thought I'd start a thread on the best freerolls out there (no requirements):

1) Fortune Poker EUR5k monthly
2) CD Poker $1k Sundays (through pokerroomschool after 300 points admittedly)
3) GNUF Tues/ Sat $500
4) Bodog daily $500
5) NOIQ daily specials

Not sure if there are any more worth even mentioning anymore! -please correct me if I'm wrong!

Not sure if I can list all the private freerolls (other forums etc) - let me know if I can!
Back to top Go down
http://cryanamy@gmail.com

Best regular freerolls..
Page 1 of 1