Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

"Ante Up" radio show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leeguana
Visitor
Visitor
Leeguana

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Full Tilt
Registration date : 2008-06-15

"Ante Up" radio show Empty
Post"Ante Up" radio show

Clicked on the Rounders Radio link tonight and heard a show I'd never heard before, "Ante Up". It wasn't totally poker talk the whole time, but it was a lot more entertaining than the typical "DC", "Lake of Fire", etc., lineup that Rounder Radio has to offer.

Check it out when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FullTilt.com
Share this post on: reddit

"Ante Up" radio show :: Comments

theOMEGAN
Re: "Ante Up" radio show
Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 pm by theOMEGAN
Yes sir, I have been with them since day one. Consttructive critism might be better served at rounders and explain exactly why it is the owners of the =station= suck. I am sure they would like to hear from a poker hack such as myself what they could do different to better thier show.
Trust me when I say this. Dc is just getting his feet wet in the poker thing, Ace and Lake would eat you alive. I would put money on e MrsEvilclown or vger to wipe you off the table. So untill you can prove yourself. I might like to say "Bring it"

Rounders offers a variety of programming, check the show schedule for date and times. I believe there is a bit for everyone to enjoy. I personally like JTodd's show on tuesday night as well as Lou Kriegers and most of all friday nnights are a blast with Tony and Rusty.

Hope to see you there soon, theOMEGAN/Killerrat
Merlin333
Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 am by Merlin333
Thanks for the heads up some members here, including myself, are members of Rounders Radio like MsCuty, Vger76, MRSEVILCLOWN, theOmegan,ythelongface, and I'm sure others - some have even been heard calling in to the show.

Note that RoundersRadio is now an affiliate of this forum and you can play Rounders Radio by clicking the RoundersRadio button on the InfoPage. Listening to their podcasts enables you to participate in RR freerolls - that is where the pw is given.

I plan to make their podcasts available for play here.

Merlin333 Cool
Post  by Sponsored content

"Ante Up" radio show

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum :: DISCUSSION & BLOGS-
Jump to: