Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Hello - from the Forum...

Go down 
+2
Ayanna1967
Merlin333
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Hello - from the Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks Nick - I appreciate the sentiment!
Back to top Go down
nevadanick
Wizard
Wizard
nevadanick

Male
Number of posts : 25
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:40 am

Good luck with your forum, Merlin. Lotta work there. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:22 am

You behave!!!! Hahahahaha no way !!!! Glad yuo're here

Merin333 Cool
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
MRSEVILCLOWN
Visitor
Visitor

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : live poker st louis missourrii
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:28 pm

HELLO MERLIN THX FOR INVITING ME TO YOUR FORUM .ILL BE NICE TOO EVERYONE .I BELONG TO ANOTHER FORUM FOR LADIES ONLY TOO .ILL BEHAVE MY EVIL SELF HERE AND THERE LOL,THX MRS EVIL CLOWN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks much to all, I'm glad you're here you're welcome. I'm sure I will need some help right now I'm in the middle of a million things - be patient with me too - lol. One thing for sure we need more members so recruit anyone who is a player (regardless of skill level) and who is not a namecalling whiner - Laughing

Don't forget to get into that OFC Challenge (check the pink box in the middle of the second page and the calendar) I hope a few from this forum participate and maybe take it down.......

Stay tuned......

ps. Check the FAQ's for navigation/information help

Merlin333 Cool
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
fatboy48768
Apprentice
Apprentice
fatboy48768

Male
Number of posts : 13
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : pokerstars, $1142.00 in a rebuy tourney on absolute poker
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:28 pm

merlin whats up man? liking the site if u need any help at all i will help you as much as possible bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesurveypro.com
Ayanna1967
Visitor
Visitor
Ayanna1967

Female
Number of posts : 1
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : fulltilt
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Good Afternoon,

First congratulations on your forum, I am currently trying to navigate it and get a feel for it. It looks very good thus far. Thank you for inviting me to join and I hope that eventually I can and will post. To those of you whom are familiar with me please do not feel that I am ignoring you if I do not respond to something sent or said to me, as said I am still navigating and I am in silent mode at the moment since I have lost my brain to a degree.......good luck to you merlin I hope this becomes a wonderful forum as I am sure it will and good luck to everyone else may your cards all come your way.
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333

PostSubject: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Well, This forum started May 1, 2008. Hopefully it is part of a trend of poker players participating in the creation of sources for players to get information on sites, strategy, tactics, money and the experiences of playing poker from players themselves.

I decided to do this to be unencumbered by arbitrary censorship but as importantly to provide a forum where players of all levels can exchange information, thoughts, ideas and friendship and not have namecallers and bullies inhibit what they want to say.

My motto is no namecallers (about other forums or each other), no bullies and the only stupid question is the one unasked.

Two players I know Jonnie2thumbs and KingCurtis and I'm sure many I don't know have started their own forums or blogs.

I've visited both and I wish us and the players who participate in our sites success....

Merlin333 afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - from the Forum...   Hello - from the Forum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - from the Forum...
Page 1 of 1