Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

reefer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

reefer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reefer   reefer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 am

You can log on to the MERGE site from different "skins" Reefer, Walker, Nordica,PDC,Carbon, Wass but not all games appear on all sites, at which time you'd have to download the skin hoisting the game.

Each site also requires a different screen name - so if you tried to play at Reefer for an OFC game hosted on Carbon, you would have to be on the site your ticket actually is - EG you couldn't play that way.

The software does not allow you to log on from the same ISP with different names to multiple sites either.
Back to top Go down
xxAAKKxx
Apprentice
Apprentice
xxAAKKxx

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : carbon poker ,football
Registration date : 2009-02-22

reefer Empty
PostSubject: reefer   reefer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm

i was wondering if i have to sign up for a reefer account because i belong to carbon poker
Back to top Go down

reefer
Page 1 of 1