Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xtrain
Apprentice
Apprentice
xtrain

Male
Number of posts : 5
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Carbon
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.   Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:44 pm

An easy account to set up that allows USA playeas and withdrawl and deposit between sites is PicClub. Give it a try. I am also in Michigan and use it
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.   Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Well Hello, Withdrawing is pretty much easy. Go with the check method. It might take some time, up to 30 days in some cases. From my experiences you should have no troubles provided you meet there criteria, aka give them proof you are who you say you are.

As long as the check doesn't say poker or poker related, FullTilt, Bodog, etc. You will be fine( Poker Sites hire someone else to handle the transaction part) as long as it isn't over 5k. Then you might want to keep it on the site and withdraw in smaller amounts.

But if you hit a big one thet might change your life, I suggest you visit this link and in the header when you contact the owner of the site. Put in is the word "POKER". This will allert her and make you top priority.

http://pokerdeductions.com/

You will be very surprized as to the information when dealing with gambeling.

Hope this does answer a few questions and GL at the tables.
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.   Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 pm

I tell you the method for withdrawing and depositing is as varying as the methods and companies participating. It is impossible to give information without know the specifics of the site and transaction instrument (Check, Moneygram, redot Debit/credit card etc)/

The reason the forum has no "transaction processor" affiliates is I've read of and know too many players who have gotten burned in a variety of ways.

I hope Ken (theOmegan) weighs in on this topic it seems he has a lot of knowledge and experience in various deposit and withdrawal methods and pitfalls.

I have never had a problem - I think because before I started this forum I wrote many critical blogs about sites vs players. IN many cases it cause flack on some of the forums I was in and times when there was friction they knew I'd write my head off about it so I got fair treatment. Even now when I write a site about a members problem it gets fair treatment.

Sad but I think true.

Merlin333 Cool
Back to top Go down
god1419
Apprentice
Apprentice
god1419

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Full Tilt
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.   Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 pm

I live in Michigan, and I've yet to ever withdraw money from an online poker site. I've been playing for real money for only a few months, and I'm not sure how the whole withdrawal process works since this is not technically legal here in the US. To those of you that live in the US and withdraw money, how does it all work? Do you receive a check from the site and simply take it to the bank with no problems? Hope to get some input from you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.   Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Question about withdrawing money if you live in USA.
Page 1 of 1