Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration Empty
PostSubject: WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration   WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Game Schedule and information:

Registration Page

WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration Wbcoop10
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
msjoker666
Conjuror
Conjuror
msjoker666

Female
Number of posts : 15
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : full tilt
Registration date : 2008-11-12

WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration   WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm

i still dont get it i dont think i have a blog address i will have to check
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration   WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Your address appears in the address line of your browser (at the top) of blog entries you have made.

It starts with http://
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
god1419
Apprentice
Apprentice
god1419

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Full Tilt
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration   WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 am

I signed up for this, did everything as instructed in the e-mail. On Dec. 5th, I received an e-mail from Pokerstars saying:

"Unfortunately, your blog does not meet the eligibility criteria for this year's WBCOOP"

Did anyone else get this??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration   WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WBCOOP TOURNAMENT - WORLD BLOGGER CHAMPIONSHIP OF ONLINE POKER Registration
Page 1 of 1