Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

odds calculators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blueyes
Visitor
Visitor

Female
Number of posts : 1
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : I love them all, and win some, lose some
Registration date : 2008-04-24

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Wink I have heard about several programs that can show the odds of winning a hand with the cards we have in our hand. I have never seen one of these in action, and wonder if anyone uses them, and which one you would recommend. Does anyone use them? And are they helpful? And if so which one should I try? Is it ethical to use such a program? I would appreciate any replies or comments.

Thank you,
Blueyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:30 pm

There are many programs of this type and it seems a lot of people use them. My multitasking skills are so low I dont see how you can use them and be in the game.

One of the forums affiliates Poker Edge sells such products. Go to the second page by clicking the InfoPage button at the top left hand side of the 1st page then go to the bottom of the 2nd page and click on their banner. THis will take you to their site and a lot of their products can be downloaded for a free trial - that way you can see if it's somthing for you or not...
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:08 pm

MMMM might want to be selective on this. First check with the sites you play at and make sure a certain product is not banned! This I would highly recomend for a bankroll siezed is no fun for using wrong or banned software.
Merlin I will be looking into this at various site and compile a list acceptable software for the sites. Hate to be the one who loses a bankroll.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:33 pm

You are correct - to my knowledge PokerTracker on PokerStars is the only such software ban as of my last inquiry. PokerChrusher will not load with sites it is not allowed on - so this provides an extra measure of protection.

During my check the players I checked had the same rating on them all! I don't really see the advantage but some do....

To my knowledge none of the odds calculators are a problem
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
ROYALKNIGHT
Apprentice
Apprentice
ROYALKNIGHT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-21

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

I heard of some. I never bother to try to use them. If I cant use it in live tourney why bother use them online?
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

you are correct RN. I don't use online tools. But an odds calculator is best used when going over hand history's and finding out if you made the right call as the hand progresses and odds change as well as the value of the hand.
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Just sent Merlin a link to get a free odds calculator for this site...........gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

odds calculators Empty
PostSubject: Re: odds calculators   odds calculators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

odds calculators
Page 1 of 1