Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Webster's Definition of: "Donk"

Go down 
4 posters

What is your Favorite Poker SIte
PokerStars
Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_lcap50%Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
FullTilt
Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_lcap0%Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carbon
Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_lcap33%Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Cake
Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_lcap17%Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bodog
Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_lcap0%Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DoylesRoom
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
vger76
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
vger76

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Webster's Definition of: "Donk" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Players can make donk calls, but it is usually their comments and attitude that truly make them an ass, as they show it.

GLA
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Now as to the poll, I pick the smaller sites that truely need our help in gaining clientel. The rewards will be greater with time in these. Also during my hubble session this morning. A mule blew me up at 200 and quote this-"It is wonderland here at stars, and we like it" who figgured his 62 would smoke my aces, with an ace on the flop?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:47 am

Hahahahaha! Very goood and funny!!!

Merlin333 Cool
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Like to add this, watch out for the MULES. These are castorated donks that play without the nuts. A bit more skilled and a dangerous foe for sure. This quadraped is know for packing dynomite on long journeys deep into tourneys. Liable to blow you up at any time when you have the rock attitude. Mostly spotted late nights on tables tilting the most skilled players.
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:03 am

Webster's Definition of: "Donk" Webste10

Last edited by Merlin333 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webster's Definition of: "Donk"   Webster's Definition of: "Donk" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webster's Definition of: "Donk"
Page 1 of 1