Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Exercise in patience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Exercise in patience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercise in patience   Exercise in patience I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Yeah I was really low on chips at one time. I started thinking/comparing how much I hate losing rather than like to play hands.

I think I'll get the hand history and play it back - lol.
Back to top Go down
KidFlopadelic
Conjuror
Conjuror
KidFlopadelic

Male
Number of posts : 16
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : FT and PS
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Exercise in patience   Exercise in patience I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 pm

You actually WON a hubble FR ?!?!?!? affraid thats fantazzical! now THATS patience

Patience pays indeed! Just the other day in the RB rmr, I folded rag after rag hand FOREVER it seemed. I finally caught a coupla breaks (whats that sucking sound in my ears? tongue ) and managed to limp into the final table after riding the caboose all the way there! After a dozen pre-flop shoves with no calls, (ty table image) I took 3rd place cheers
Back to top Go down
http://houseboymyway.com
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Exercise in patience   Exercise in patience I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Among the weaknesses in my game is a lack of patience.

theOmegan exclaimed (after I went out in a Stars
100K game for 60 bucks) that "you don't respect your opponents game".

Well I don't agree with that - sometimes reckless yes - BUT I came up with an exercise to help the problem. Every time I go out because of a lack of impatience I play a game of Omaha, preferably NL or a Hubble tournament as punishment. I hate Omaha (can't play it and always get busted by a FH and Hubble with 12,000 entries will try anyones patience). Last Hubble I WON!....... Hahahaha weakness cured..... NOT but it was fun anyway.

Exercise in patience Table_10

Exercise in patience Table_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exercise in patience   Exercise in patience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exercise in patience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum :: DISCUSSION & BLOGS :: Merlin Blog's (in their entirety) :: Merlin Blog's ......-
Jump to: