Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Guest Author - what is it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Guest Author - what is it? Empty
PostSubject: Guest Author - what is it?   Guest Author - what is it? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 pm

OK Speaking with a member it appears that perhaps the purpose of being a Guest Author is unclear.

First you don't have to be Phil Ivey to be a Guest Author or even be a "guest" - it is for ALL members. It's purpose is to be able to put the spotlight on you, your writing and the fact that you are posting on a particular subject. When you have a subject you feel strongly about, have an experience you want to blog about, want to discuss a topic you have knowledge, want to promote your knowledge of or ability to write about it - just let me know.

I'll set your account to Guest Author and post the fact that you'll be writing about a particular subject and give you some publicity. Don't be shy people, I'm absolutely sure you all have something special you'd like to post and have it highlighted and promoted.
Merlin333 afro
Back to top Go down

Guest Author - what is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: Welcome / Information :: Special Features on the Forum-
Jump to: