Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxAAKKxx
Apprentice
Apprentice
xxAAKKxx

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : carbon poker ,football
Registration date : 2009-02-22

NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:09 am

hi im pretty knew here on this forum waiting to see the great competition
Back to top Go down
pokerpro
Visitor
Visitor
pokerpro

Male
Number of posts : 3
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Full Tilt
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm

looking forward to meeting you all.....pokerpro
Back to top Go down
http://pokerpro@tx.rr.com
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:18 pm

yes BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ but better now.

Activation to the forum requires email verification
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 am

BUZZ!!!! Wrong answer, the two members who contacted me found that their letters were intercepted by spam filters. They located them and joined. I removed their names from the post after their memberships were confirmed.

Merlin333 Cool
Back to top Go down
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Seems to me they forgot thier EMail passes. looks like a bunch of freeroll donks to me????????????????

Ther againg I have been proven wrong before
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Several new members have had problems accessing the site after registration. It appears that each of the persons inquiring as to the problem did not activate their membership.

After Registration an email is sent to your e-mail address you listed in the registration process.

Your membership is activated only after you click the link in that e-mail. The system will tell me if you were not sent an email and I will post your name here (this forum is visible to visitors) or on the news scroller to re-register. Otherwise check you spam e-mail folder. Since the forum will represent a new email address for you, that is most likely where your activation email is at.

If you still can't locate the letter, add forumotion.com to your safe list and re-register

Last edited by Merlin333 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!   NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS!!
Page 1 of 1