Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

What is important to you on the issue of online gambling becoming legal in the US?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

What is important to you on the issue of online gambling becoming legal in the US? Empty
PostSubject: What is important to you on the issue of online gambling becoming legal in the US?   What is important to you on the issue of online gambling becoming legal in the US? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:11 am

What is important to YOU if poker becomes legalized in the USA?

The PPA is an organization instrumental in trying to get the restrictions on online poker lifted. In addition to the issues I mention in my letters to him and the PPA (see the blog pages) I have another issue I'd like to see adressed.

One issue is deposit / cash out processors

• Why are they necessary / Why do they exist ?
  • How does it benefit me, the player ?
  • Why can't the sites accept a direct wire ?
  • Do the sites get a "kick/rakeback" ?
I think they are flat-out UNECESSARY, they're like vultures and siphon your profits like an addional tax. If you take into
consideration the fees and the "float" (interest they accrue while your money is in "transit" or "processing" they must make millions just for adding an extra bureacratic layer between players and their money. It would seem to be good business practice, profitable for the sites, good practice and profitable for the players for the sites to handle their own transactions.

What issues are important to YOU ?

What do YOU think ?
Merlin333 afro
Back to top Go down

What is important to you on the issue of online gambling becoming legal in the US?
Page 1 of 1