Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

It sucks.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tilton
Apprentice
Apprentice
tilton

Male
Number of posts : 11
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars..... finished 57th in the World Bloggers event , 2007
Registration date : 2008-04-26

It sucks......... Empty
PostSubject: It sucks.........   It sucks......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:25 am

that I have to scroll side to side to read threads..... I 'spoze there's probably a setting I can adjust to avoid this "typewriter effect" but I'm technically challenged; can anyone help an old donkey?
Back to top Go down
http://www.railbirds.com/rails/tilton101/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

It sucks......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sucks.........   It sucks......... I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:29 am

I'm not sure what you mean but I assume you mean the forum page is wider than your screen. If that's the problem this is an easy fix and there are two:

Change the resolution of your display. This is done by clicking :
START, CONTROL PANEL, APPEARANCE & THEMES,
CHANGE SCREEN RESOLUTION. Then slide the screen resolution arrow all the
way to the right. Then click OK

OR

if you're using Internet Explorer and your screen resolution is already set to the highest. Look in the lower right hand corner and you'll see a small plus sign "+", a percentage number, probably 100% and a little triangle \/ - click the triangle, select CUSTOM then type in 90% (depending on your setup the number might not be exactly correct - simply change it until the forum fits exactly within your screen.

That should handle the problem...
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com
tilton
Apprentice
Apprentice
tilton

Male
Number of posts : 11
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars..... finished 57th in the World Bloggers event , 2007
Registration date : 2008-04-26

It sucks......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sucks.........   It sucks......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Thank you.......... it no longer sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.railbirds.com/rails/tilton101/
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

It sucks......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sucks.........   It sucks......... I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Anytime, I'm a PC wizard too - lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It sucks......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sucks.........   It sucks......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It sucks.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum :: FEEDBACK - suggestions how can the forum be improved? :: Feedback & New Features-
Jump to: