Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tilton
Apprentice
Apprentice
tilton

Male
Number of posts : 11
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Pokerstars..... finished 57th in the World Bloggers event , 2007
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46   PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Thanks for the info; you and I had talked about this months ago, but I didn't follow up until I saw your post. Glad I did, I spent a couple hours there last night. 2+2 wil be a routine stop for me from now on, plenty of podcasts to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.railbirds.com/rails/tilton101/
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46   PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:22 am

YES it does exist and listen weekly. Good stuff for the avid fan of poker.
Back to top Go down
ythelongface
Apprentice
Apprentice
ythelongface

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : pokerstars, qualfying for weekly r2 twice in same week.
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46   PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:17 pm

thanks for the heads up. i had no idea this existed. gotta give it a go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46   PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:14 pm

(SUNDAY c GAME IS ON! THE PASSWORD IS OUT !!! PokerStars PokerCast Freeroll found at Tourney, Private tab at 2:55 EST)

kercast Episode 46 - Dusty Schmidt & Jared Tendler
Live from the Two Plus Two Studios -
The feature guest this week on Pokercast is online poker pro Dusty "leatherass" Schmidt. Dusty comes on the program to talk about his rise from small stakes no-limit holdem, how to be a successful multi-tabling player and about being a former professional golfer. Also on the show is Jared Tendler. A "Mental Game" coach with Stox Poker who discusses his work training professional poker players with the mental side of the game. Mike and Adam also talk some tournament news, forum static and of course give away the password for the November 9th Poker Stars VIP Club freeroll.

PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 140x43

THE GAME ON THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH IS H.O.R.S.E.

During the show the password for the game is given.

It's usually a good game with awards, a significant number of points and money.

The game is usually on Sundays at 2:55PM EST and is open for registration about 3 hours before the game. If you cannot find it before that time, be sure you have unchecked the show registering tourneys box at the bottom of the lobby and that you are on the Tourney/Private tab.

Arrow TwoPlusTwo

For those who can't locate this game:
PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 Screen10

it is only visible early by unchecking the registering games box and you can only register on Game Sunday
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin333 afro

Last edited by Merlin333 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46   PokerStars VIP Pokercast  - Pokercast Episode ...46 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokerStars VIP Pokercast - Pokercast Episode ...46
Page 1 of 1