Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

APCW & UIGEA / All Organized efforts to "bring back internet poker"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

APCW & UIGEA / All Organized efforts to "bring back internet poker" Empty
PostSubject: APCW & UIGEA / All Organized efforts to "bring back internet poker"   APCW & UIGEA / All Organized efforts to "bring back internet poker" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Much of this "Black Friday" internet gaming backlash was supported by many, many complaints both local and national regarding the real or perceived lack of fairness, transparency and statistical losses in internet poker games. This was exaggerated by responses that ranged from bewildering, to BS to the infamous boilerplate letter issued by FullTilt that everyone got when complaining about anything;the our RNG is perfect don't ask
anymore letter - I'm sure you have one - I have many.

Organizations like APCW, UIGEA are fine but concentrating on ushering in legal online gaming with no similar, loud and constant call to bring it back fair, audited, and with assured data integrity is a fools errand likely to have bigger fallout that coming back without this guarantee/restrictions.

P.S. have you ever heard of your bank funds being routinely redirected to another without the bank finding out/acting on your complaint/not saying don't worry it didn't happen? I haven't. Each and every time there was a problem they detected it before me, fixed it while they investigated and never brushed me off with boilerplate. Certainly these are capabilities available to anyone doing honest business electronically these
days...

Merlin333 Cool
Back to top Go down

APCW & UIGEA / All Organized efforts to "bring back internet poker"
Page 1 of 1