Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Easy navigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nlpokerinfo77
Apprentice
Apprentice
nlpokerinfo77

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : Full Tilt Poker.net, , got 2nd in midnight madness tournament
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Easy navigation Empty
PostSubject: Easy navigation   Easy navigation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 pm

I think this forum needs better instructions of how to use it. Thinks like how to post a new thread? Also, where to go to find the latest tournaments? More free tips, and advice, with things like a free calculator of statistics on players you play against. Not just ones where you have to pay to get them.
Back to top Go down
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Easy navigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy navigation   Easy navigation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:40 am

All of the things you mentioned are here and free. Give me an example what here have you been asked to pay for?

Read the FAQs - this is not elementary school, this forum works like and is built on the same model as most forums (PHP) before you complain, use some of your own ingenuity. Complaining about things that are easily and obviously, especially before not having read the FAQS, says more about whats missing with you than the forum.

Understand I am not saying this forum is perfect - it is not - it can be made more difficult by ignorance.

For example one of your "complaints" about games - look at the top of the page. You can see and read can't you.

Complaining is the easy way out - no?
Back to top Go down

Easy navigation
Page 1 of 1