Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

Merlin333 poker tourneys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theOMEGAN
Grand Wizard
Grand Wizard
theOMEGAN

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Merlin333 poker tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Merlin333 poker tourneys   Merlin333 poker tourneys I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

I am currently looking into having a few buy in at tilt and stars. What I was wondering from you all is this. What types of games would you like to see? and how often?

"FullTilt"
I would like to run a nightly small buy in for starters and on the weekend something a bit more.

"Pokerstars"
Fridaynight? Saturdays? or the god allmight Sundays? Also the minimum that can be privatly set up is 5.50

Also will be checking into "Carbon" Reffer "Cake"

If there is another room you would like to try out please let me know? For I am not to pick, just stateside challanged.
Back to top Go down

Merlin333 poker tourneys
Page 1 of 1