Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Merlin333 Poker Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online No Limit Poker Player's Forum

HomeHome  InFoPageInFoPage  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  No Limit PokerNo Limit Poker  

New Feature ! Poker TV / Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin333
Merlin333
Merlin333

Male
Number of posts : 355
Jon Holt : Jon /Merlin333
Registration date : 2008-04-18

New Feature ! Poker TV / Video Empty
PostSubject: New Feature ! Poker TV / Video   New Feature ! Poker TV / Video I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:07 pm

A new feature has been added Video and live feeds of major games and tournaments. This week is the test period and WSOP tournaments will be show. To use this feature, click the PokerTV command on the menu and a new window will open to show the game.

Will have menus that show series of games and tournaments ESOP, EPT, PAD (Poker After DarK), Aussie Millions and others. We'll play live feeds of current games when we can get them and if you have request for a game PM me and if we can locate it we'll show it....
Merlin333 afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 67
Favorite Poker Site and Achievement : PokerStars
Registration date : 2008-04-18

New Feature ! Poker TV / Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Feature ! Poker TV / Video   New Feature ! Poker TV / Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:03 pm

This week WSOP and Aussie Millions interviews and lead ins are on PokerTV - check it out. (roll cursor over bottom of screen to display clips of video line-up).
Merlin333 afro
Back to top Go down
https://merlin333.forumotion.com

New Feature ! Poker TV / Video
Page 1 of 1